A few weeks ago we took the kids to Dauphin Island. It's about an hour drive. It's a neat island connected by a very long bridge. A ton of beautiful houses to see and we found a small aquarium for the kids. It was filled with everything you'd find in Mobile Bay.
How fun! I guess in a bittersweet sort of way, it's probably fun to be new down there and explore all the "new" stuff that the locals probably take for granted-like we do up here :O) Love you so much! Thanks for sharing the fun!
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had alot of fun!! I wish that the weather was that nice here in north dakota!!
How fun! I guess in a bittersweet sort of way, it's probably fun to be new down there and explore all the "new" stuff that the locals probably take for granted-like we do up here :O) Love you so much! Thanks for sharing the fun!
Can't wait to see more pics of this weeks adventure!! Hope you are having fun so far! :O) LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
Post a Comment