The kids are great. The move almost hasn't phased them. I'm still anticipating the moment they both have meltdown and realize this is permanent. I, on the other hand, am still very homesick. I can't wait for my visit home this summer.
On Sunday we attended a church around the corner from us. It reminded me a lot of our church in MI only smaller. We felt very welcome and the people were friendly. Later that afternoon Luke took a nap so I took the kids to the mall. Our mall is outdoors and it was such a beautiful day I thought it would be fun to walk around and window shop.
When the weather is warm water the circle above is a giant water fountain and kids (or adults) can run through it.
This is in the center of the mall area right next to the big circle fountain. In the summer they hook up a screen to this stage and play a movie every Friday night.




2 comments:
what a fun place!!! Shopping for mom, water for the kids, and movies for the whole family! HOW FUN! Maybe we should wait to visit, so it is warm enough to go there :O) I LOVE the palms and am so jealous!! XOXOXO
I love the picture of Gracie beating Owen in a race! LOL!
Post a Comment