Owen's first day of kindergarten. Doesn't he look cute in his school uniform??? He absolutely loves school so far. He really likes his teacher, class, and hot lunch :o) He's made quite a few friends. I love picking him up and hearing all about his day the whole way home. The other day he got in the van and giggled while telling me his friend Sam had a girlfriend and he played with her the whole time at lunch. The I asked him if he had a girlfriend and he angrily said "No Mom!". I can see we are beginning the cooties stage.
Luke took the day off so he could see them start their first day.

Emmalyn is a whole different story when it comes to school. I think she's maybe had three good days where I drop her off and she's excited. Every other day she cries and screams when I leave her. "But I'm going to miss you Mommy!" She screams as I am walking out the door. It is so hard and most of the time I leave in tears as well. Her teachers all reassure me she is fine after I leave tho. Besides dropping her off she seems to like school. When I pick her up she's excited to tell me all the things they've done throughout the day. Hopefully as the year goes on it will get easier.

No comments:
Post a Comment