Thursday, February 19, 2009

Furniture

It's been way too long since my last post. I've been procrastinating and I'm sorry.
We finally got our furniture a couple weeks ago. It took me forever and I still couldn't find just what I wanted. Ideally I wanted just a tan denim fabric but I think all they make now is micro fiber. Don't get me wrong it's nice and seems very durable but I can't stand all the movement you see on it. It's totally driving me nuts. It looks dirty to me and I know it's just the fabric brushed the opposite way but it's totally driving me nuts. I guess I shouldn't complain, at least we aren't sitting on the floor anymore.
OH, and here is a couple pics of the table.


1 comment:

Your Uppercase Living Demonstrator said...

I love all of it!!! CUTE pad! Now if only I could see it in person... :O(