Well, I'm starting this blog for all our friends and family. A place where you can see our latest pictures and adventures in Alabama. I still can't believe this is really happening. I'm sure it will hit me as we are driving away in our Uhaul. I'll probably cry the whole 15 hours down.
I'm both excited and sad about this new journey in our lives. So many changes and lots to look forward to but at the same time being 1000 miles away from the people we are closest to. I promise to do my best to keep in touch with you all just remember we will be an hour behind. If you call at 8am your time I'll just be waking up:o)
You are all welcome to come and visit ANYTIME. It will be nice and warm year around. Plus we are only 35 minutes from Gulf Shores, the most beautiful beach I've ever been to.
Thank you everyone for your support and prayers. This past year has been pretty crappy and finally some doors are opening up for us. We are going to miss everyone so much. We love you all!!!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love you so much! Adam and I are SOOOO excited for your new adventure, and love watching you and Luke fulfill your dreams. You deserve it. You have both been thru a lot, and this is so wonderful! We love you so much, and will keep up with you on here! Thanks for a fun night tonight!
Post a Comment